Appointing Deputy Director of VNUHCM-Center for National Defense Studies
On February 6th, VNUHCM held the ceremony to announce the decision of VNUHCM’s President on the appointment of the Deputy Director of VNUHCM-Center for National Center Studies (Center).
Accordingly, Senior Lieutenant Colonel Nguyen Van Thanh, General Administration Officer was appointed as the Deputy Director of the Center from December 30th, 2016. Prof. Duong Anh Duc, Vice President of VNUHCM, handed over the decision and had an instructional speech.
Senior Lieutenant Colonel Nguyen Van Thanh thanked VNUHCM and the Center authorities for their trust in appointing him to the new position. He promised to strive for the better and work even faster to assist the Center’s Board of Directors and its departments in building a more transparent and stronger center.
Before joining the Center in August 2016, Senior Leiutenant Colonel Nguyen Van Thanh served in the Political Bureau of the Military Region VII, the Military Command of Ho Chi Minh City and the Military Command of District 4. Director Trinh Tan Hoai reviewed that Senior Lieutenant Colonel Nguyen Van Thanh would be in charge for the Party and Political Affairs at the Center.
Prof. Duong Anh Duc, Vice President of VNUHCM gave a speech to hand over the duty to Senior Lieutenant Colonel Nguyen Van Thanh
Senior Lieutenant Colonel Nguyen Van Thanh gave a speech receiving the duty.
VNUHCM leaders and units congratulated Senior Lieutenant Colonel Nguyen Van Thanh
- Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Establishment the Faculty of History
- VNUHCM-University of Technology Started Assessment for European Standard
- Custom Is The Cultural Origin Of Our Nations
- The first faculty of VNUHCM-University of Information Technology to meet AUN–QA’s standards
- VNUHCM-International University Announces Undergraduate Supplementary Admission 1st Batch