DVET And TCAM Organize A Training About Enrollment Strategy
On 14 and 15 May, Directorate of Vocational Education and Training, Ministry of Labour – Invalids and Social Affairs (DVET) combined with VNUHCM–Training Center for Advanced Management (TCAM) to organize a training about enrollment strategy for 30 rectors, vice rectors of community colleges.
The training course aims at deploying a planning strategy about national occupational education system of Ministry of Labour – Invalids and Social Affairs towards building and enhancing vocational education and training foundation. In terms of the content, training course program is performed and taught by experts of Niagara College Canada and TCAM.
The course introduced participants to the theoretical system and practical experience about communication task and building of brand name, strategy, mode of enrollment organization towards the society professional, sustainable and humane.
Training course is the beginning event for the activity chain between Directorate of Vocational Education and Training and Viet Nam Skills for Employment Project, TCAM Center in the next time.
- VNUHCM-IU and VNUHCM-USSH cooperate in training BA of English Language
- VNUHCM-International University Announces Undergraduate Supplementary Admission 1st Batch
- VNUHCM Member Universities’ Entrance Scores Surge
- VNUHCM’s Board of Education Quality Assurance Held the 17th Meeting
- Appointing Deputy Director of VNUHCM-Center for National Defense Studies