VNUHCM-University of Technology Started Assessment for European Standard
The High Council for Evaluation of Research and Higher Education (HCERES) in France started to evaluate and assess VNUHCM-University of Technology (VNUHCM-UT) in three days, from March 1st to March 3th.
(Missions from HCERES took preliminary survey at VNUHCM-UT in October 2016. Source: BK)
This set of evaluation criteria consists of 6 areas, 17 standards, 29 criteria. Among them, there are many criteria directly related to learners such as: learning environment and training management, training and research policies that meet the needs of learners, quality assurance policy, morality in training, etc.
The test result in this standard is not evaluated on a scale, but consists of three levels: Qualified and accredited for 5 years, Qualified but not accredited, and not qualified accreditation.
It is expected that VNUHCM-UT will receive the test results in June. Participating this accreditation test were Danang University of Technology, University of Civil Engineering and Hanoi University of Technology. These are the first universities in Vietnam to participate in the international accreditation.
- Four Universities Achieved Education Quality Assessment Standards
- VNUHCM-International University Announces Undergraduate Supplementary Admission 1st Batch
- Appointing Deputy Director of VNUHCM-Center for National Defense Studies
- VNUHCM Member Universities’ Entrance Scores Surge
- Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Establishment the Faculty of History