20 Students of VNU-HCM nominated for the Mitsubishi UFJ 2008 Scholarship
Coming to the Ceremony, on the side of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ were Mr. Hideaki Taga – Executive Director of Mitsubishi UFJ Foundation; Mr Masato Ikeba – Vice-Director of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Bank in
This year, VNU-HCM had nominated 20 students for this scholarship, in particular, University of Technology nominated 8 students, University of Social Sciences & Humanities: 8 and Faculty of Economics: 4. Each scholarship worth 240 USD.
The year 2008 is the 14th times the Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Bank awarded scholarships for students of VNU-HCM. This scholarship is awarded annually for students of VNU-HCM who majors are in Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and Economics with excellent study achievements.
- VNUHCM and Mobifone Signed Cooperation Agreement
- 3,000 FOREIGN STUDENTS, DOCTORAL CANDIDATES STUDYING AT VNUHCM
- Spirit of enterprise in public organizations needs to be built
- Students of School of Economics and Laws won prize in Do & Win Contest
- VNU-HCM Organized The Seminar “University Admission in The United States”