20 Students of VNU-HCM nominated for the Mitsubishi UFJ 2008 Scholarship
Coming to the Ceremony, on the side of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ were Mr. Hideaki Taga – Executive Director of Mitsubishi UFJ Foundation; Mr Masato Ikeba – Vice-Director of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Bank in
This year, VNU-HCM had nominated 20 students for this scholarship, in particular, University of Technology nominated 8 students, University of Social Sciences & Humanities: 8 and Faculty of Economics: 4. Each scholarship worth 240 USD.
The year 2008 is the 14th times the Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Bank awarded scholarships for students of VNU-HCM. This scholarship is awarded annually for students of VNU-HCM who majors are in Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and Economics with excellent study achievements.
- USSH Held The Inauguration Ceremony for Establishment of Faculty of Cultural Studies
- Transition from Associate Degree to University Degree in English Language & Literature Major
- The student delegation from Loyola University Chicago (USA) paying a visit to VNU-HCM
- VNUHCM-University of Social Sciences and Humanities announced newly-appointed Vice Rector
- Opening the Training course of “Enhancing English capacity for young staffs at VNUHCM”