COLLOQUIUM ON CANADA – VIETNAM COOPERATION IN HIGHER EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
December 18 – 19, 2009, Vietnam National University organized the Colloquium on Canada – Vietnam Cooperation in Higher Education and Research in order to create more opportunities to develop the cooperation between Vietnam and Canada not only in VNU HCM but also in other universities in Vietnam with the strategy to develop human resources for our country and for their own.
– Ms. Ton Nu Thi Ninh, Former Ambassador of Vietnam in Belgium, Former Vice-Chairman Foreign Affairs Committee of National Assembly;
– Ms. Nguyen Thi Viet Thuy, Vice-Chairman, Oversea Vietnamese Committee
– Mr. Richards Fuchs, International Development Research Centre – Singapore;
and lectures, researchers from many universities and administrators from companies, domestic and foreign businesses.
This colloquium had 15 topics with the main content focusing on strengths and weaknesses in Vietnam Education System and the issues need improving to enhance the quality of training human resources in Vietnam.
The colloquium also pointed out the demand of human resources in Vietnam nowadays, especially in science and technology. In this colloquium, the representatives also mentioned how to attract oversea Vietnamese intellect living and working in Canada back home to contribute to build our country.
- VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law: Groundbreaking Ceremony for the construction of Block B1
- VNUHCM to receive congratulations from governmental bureaus and organizations on the occasion of Vietnam Teacher’s Day 20/11
- PRESIDENT NGUYEN MINH TRIET PAYING A WORKING VISIT TO VNU-HCM
- Program for Leadership in University Management
- VNUHCM to hold tree planting Tet festival 2017