Conference On Human Resources For International Integration: Realities And Solutions
At the end of November 2016, VNUHCM will hold a conference on the topic of “Human Resources for International Integration: Realities and Solutions” at its headquarters.
The conference will discuss the breakthrough solutions in the basic and thorough innovation process of the current education system through 3 following themes:
Firstly, impacts of international integration to socio-economic status of Vietnam (position and role of Vietnam in the region during the integration trend; impacts of integration to the trends of career development, labour market as well as education…)
Secondly, human resources for international integration (the reality of Vietnam’s present human resources; recruitment trends; challenges to students and young labour forces in terms of integration…)
Thirdly, education and training in the course of international integration (opportunities and threats about innovation, capacity enhancement for educational organs, solutions associating with human capital trainings to meet the demand of international integration…)
Scientists, managers, instructors and enterprises can submit essays via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline 37242160 – 1352. Deadline is November 4th, 2016.
Photo: Conference on Solutions for career development towards ASEAN 2015.
- STUDENTS OF TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY (VNU-HCM) SPONSORED 6000 USD
- 15TH ANNIVERSARY ON THE CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF VIETNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY – HCM
- Moncton University (Canada) paid a visit and worked with VNU-HCM
- The Red Journey across Viet Nam: Traveling for not wasting the youth
- Questionnaire for International Students at Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City