Conference On Human Resources For International Integration: Realities And Solutions
At the end of November 2016, VNUHCM will hold a conference on the topic of “Human Resources for International Integration: Realities and Solutions” at its headquarters.
The conference will discuss the breakthrough solutions in the basic and thorough innovation process of the current education system through 3 following themes:
Firstly, impacts of international integration to socio-economic status of Vietnam (position and role of Vietnam in the region during the integration trend; impacts of integration to the trends of career development, labour market as well as education…)
Secondly, human resources for international integration (the reality of Vietnam’s present human resources; recruitment trends; challenges to students and young labour forces in terms of integration…)
Thirdly, education and training in the course of international integration (opportunities and threats about innovation, capacity enhancement for educational organs, solutions associating with human capital trainings to meet the demand of international integration…)
Scientists, managers, instructors and enterprises can submit essays via email: email@example.com or hotline 37242160 – 1352. Deadline is November 4th, 2016.
Photo: Conference on Solutions for career development towards ASEAN 2015.
- Memorandum of Understanding signing Ceremony between VNU-HCM and Hiroshima University
- Nobel prize-winning Prof Gerard’t Hooft ‘s Public Talk “On The Basic laws of Nature”
- VNUHCM-University of Social Sciences and Humanities announced newly-appointed Vice Rector
- Singapore’s 51st National Day Ceremony
- Two young VNUHCM officers were honored “Outstanding Young Citizen of HCMC” in 2016