Four Vietnamese students win prizes at International Biology Olympiad
Vietnamese team including 4 students won one silver and three bronze medals at the 20th International Biology Olympiad, which concluded in Tsukuba City in Ibaraki, Japan.
The 2009 Vietnamese Biology Olympic team had 4 members: Le Thuy Duong from Hanoi Amsterdam High School, Duong Thu Huong at Tran Phu Gifted School in Hai Phong City, Nguyen Thi Nhu Quynh at Lam Son Gifted School in Thanh Hoa province and Nguyen Thi Thuy Trang from the Hanoi National University.
The 20th International Biology Olympiad held in Tsukuba, Japan from July 12 -19 attracted 221 students from 56 countries and territories. In this event, 135 students won prizes including 23 gold, 46 silver and 66 bronze medals.
Nguyen Thi Thuy Trang, a 12th grade student at Biology Department Gifted School from the University of Science – Hanoi National University won one silver medal Vietnamese Biology Olympic team had won three bronze medals last year.
- Professor Phan Thanh Binh, President of VNU-HCM has got a noble reward
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Huynh Thanh Dat Assigned President of VNUHCM
- 20th Anniversary Of The Establishment Of The VNUHCM-Institute For Environment And Resources
- VNUHCM-University of Technology students won the First Prize of international robot competition
- Program for Leadership in University Management