New book: Postharvest Technology for Southeast Asian Perishable Crops (2nd Edition)
The Postharvest and Seed Sciences Division (formerly, Postharvest Horticulture Training and Research Center) of the University of the Philippines, Los Banos has announced the availability of the new book on Postharvest Technology for Southeast Asian Perishable Crops.
The book is:
• The most comprehensive reference or textbook on postharvest handling of tropical fruits, vegetables and florist crops.
• The only one of its kind in Southeast Asia.
• Written by well-known University of the Philippines (UP) postharvest scientists.
• Reviewed by postharvest scientists and practitioners in Southeast Asia, the USA, Canada and the Philippines.
For more information, please follow http://postharvesthandling.blogspot.com/
- VNUHCM-University of Technology students won the First Prize of international robot competition
- VNUHCM-University of Technology directly admitting 812 candidates
- 2010 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management
- CENTRE OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION (CIE VNU-HCM) ENROLLING 1+ 1 AMERICAN MASTER PROGRAM
- Korean National University (KNU) delegation visits Faculty of Economics – VNU