New book: Postharvest Technology for Southeast Asian Perishable Crops (2nd Edition)
The Postharvest and Seed Sciences Division (formerly, Postharvest Horticulture Training and Research Center) of the University of the Philippines, Los Banos has announced the availability of the new book on Postharvest Technology for Southeast Asian Perishable Crops.
The book is:
• The most comprehensive reference or textbook on postharvest handling of tropical fruits, vegetables and florist crops.
• The only one of its kind in Southeast Asia.
• Written by well-known University of the Philippines (UP) postharvest scientists.
• Reviewed by postharvest scientists and practitioners in Southeast Asia, the USA, Canada and the Philippines.
For more information, please follow http://postharvesthandling.blogspot.com/
- Appointing Rector of VNUHCM-University of Information Technology
- VNUHCM’s Meeting with The National Assembly Committee For Culture, Education, Youth And Children
- VNUHCM to receive congratulations from governmental bureaus and organizations on the occasion of Vietnam Teacher’s Day 20/11
- STUDENTS OF TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY (VNU-HCM) SPONSORED 6000 USD
- Four Vietnamese students win prizes at International Biology Olympiad