Opening the Training course of “Enhancing English capacity for young staffs at VNUHCM”
In the afternoon of November 7th, VNUHCM held the Opening of the “Enhancing English capacity for young staffs of VNUHCM” course. This is one of the training courses of the project “Enhancing capacity of university management in the period of 2013-2018” aiming at building and developing human resource for the organization.
Ms. Tran Thi Uyen – Manager of VNUHCM Office Organization said: “In recent times, the project has organized various training courses to enhance management capacity, university administration for the board of directors of universities, leaders of member universities, departments and affiliated members of VNUHCM. From 2016 onwards, the project focuses on improving language skills for officials and employees at VNUHCM “.
Speaking at the ceremony, Prof. Dr. Nguyen Hoi Nghia – Deputy Director of VNUHCM, suggested that teachers and students should participate actively in teaching and learning, there were many breakthroughs on methods to obtain the best results after the courses. He also reminded the young officials to learn the language of other countries as mastering one more foreign language was possessing the key which opened to a new world.
The training course consists of 22 students who are specialists and managers working in the departments of VNUHCM, and led by lecturers of English Faculty of the University of Social Sciences and Humanities.
The training course lasts for nearly 3 months, from 07/11/2016 to 30/01/2017.
Dr. Nguyen Hoi Nghia gave a speech at the opening ceremony.
The trainees prepared for a test before the course.
News, photos: Khanh Chau.
- University of Arkansas’s Walton College to Partner with Vietnamese University
- VNUHCM and Sai Gon Giai Phong Newspapers To Cooperate On Promoting Eeducation Development Propaganda
- Two young VNUHCM officers were honored “Outstanding Young Citizen of HCMC” in 2016
- USSH Held The Inauguration Ceremony for Establishment of Faculty of Cultural Studies
- MINISTER OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY MINISTRY PAYING A WORKING VISIT TO VNU-HCM