President Of VNUHCM Appointed Commissioner Of The National Committee On Education And Training Innovation
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has just signed a decision on strengthening the National Committee on Education and Training Innovation, phase 2016-2021 (Committee). Accordingly, Prof. Huynh Thanh Dat – President of VNUHCM was appointed Commissioner. The Chairman of the Committee is the Prime Minister. The Vice Chairman of the Committee is the Deputy Prime Minister. Standing members of the Commission: Minister of Education and Training; Minister of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs.
Beside the President of VNUHCM, Committee members also include:
– Chairman of the National Assembly’s Committee for Culture, Education, Youth, Youth and Children;
– Leaders of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front;
– Leaders of the Party’s Central Commission for Propaganda and Education;
– Minister of Planning and Investment;
– Minister of Science and Technology;
– Minister of Home Affairs;
– Minister of Finance;
– Minister, Chairman of the Office of the Government;
– Minister of Information and Communications;
– President of the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology;
– President of the Academy of Social Sciences of Vietnam;
– Leaders of Ministry of Health;
– President of VNU-Hanoi;
– Chairman of Vietnam Learning Promotion Association;
– President of the Associations of Vietnam’s Universities and Colleges;
– President of Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations.
The Secretary General of the Commission is the Head of the Office of the Government.
The National Committee on Education and Training Innovation is an interdisciplinary coordinating organization that helps Prime Minister research, manage, administer, coordinate and resolve important as well as interdisciplinary work to successfully implement the fundamental and comprehensive renovation of education and training as required by Resolution No. 29-NQ / TW of November 4, 2013 of the VIII Conference of the 11th Central Committee.
The Committee has the task of assisting Prime Minister in directing the Ministries, branches and localities in implementing the basic, comprehensive viewpoints, objectives, tasks and solutions for education and training innovation; particularly in directing the formulation, finalization and guidance of relevant mechanisms as well as policies and concentrated investment resources for education and training and human resource development for the country; researching and proposing to Prime Minister national guidelines, strategies, programs, plans, projects, mechanisms, policies and solutions to mobilize resources of the whole society for the implementation of education and training reform; assisting the Government and Prime Minister in coordinating, urging and inspecting the implementation of important interdisciplinary strategies, programs and projects to create radical changes in the quality and effectiveness of education, training as well as vocational training…
- Toshiba scholarships for 10 graduates and research students
- 2010 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management
- University of Arkansas’s Walton College to Partner with Vietnamese University
- VNUHCM-University of Social Sciences and Humanities announced newly-appointed Vice Rector
- THE WORKING VISIT OF PROF. NGO BAO CHAU TO VIETNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY – HO CHI MINH CITY