Singapore’s 51st National Day Ceremony
[Published on 07/08/2017]
On August 07th , at VNUHCM-USSH’s Dinh Tien Hoang Campus, the HCM City Union of Friendship Organizations (HUFO) and the Vietnam – Singapore Friendship Association in Ho Chi Minh City (VSFA) held a ceremony marking the Republic of Singapore’s 51st National Day. (09/08/195 – 09/08/2017).
Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Hoa – VSFA President addressed: “We are delighted about the development and successes of Singaporean business community in Ho Chi Minh City during previous years. Those achievements have demonstrated great efforts made by the two countries’ governments as well as our people to promote our bilateral ties”.
Ms. Leow Siu Lin – Singapore’s Consul General in Ho Chi Minh City, shared: “The economic cooperation is a remarkable field in prosperous Vietnam – Singapore relationship. Vietnam has always been among the foremost destinations for Singapore’s business investors. The country has shown their advances in the stable foundation, prospects for development and a young labor force.”
Ms. Lin also talked about the Framework Agreement on Connectivity 2005 has enhanced the bilateral cooperation across the fields, especially in economy. This October, the 13th Convention of this Agreement will be held in Quang Tri, Vietnam, uplifting the long-term, stable and comprehensive relations between Vietnam and Singapore.
Group photo – Delegates at the Ceremony.
- 15TH ANNIVERSARY ON THE CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF VIETNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY – HCM
- Singing Ceremony in human resource training cooperation in Information technology
- Training On Marketing Communication For Library Activities
- The 6th session of the 3rd VNU-HCM’s Council
- VNUHCM-University of Social Sciences and Humanities announced newly-appointed Vice Rector