STUDENTS OF TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY (VNU-HCM) SPONSORED 6000 USD
Emerging from more than 40 research papers, the research “EMS ISO 14001:2004 – Environmental Solutions for Hotels” of senior student team (Technology University – VNU-HCM) won Silver prize (4000 USD) and financial support for appliance up to 6000 USD in scope of “Holcim Prize” program. This is the prize for the most excellent applied projects in three fields: community development, environment protection, and sustainability construction.
Team of 8 dynamic students who are interested in researching environment are studying at Department of Environment – University of Technology (VNU-HCM). They are Mai Duc Trong, Luu Nguyen Thu Cuc, Ho Thi Thuy Trang, Le Nguyen Que Huong, Nguyen Thi Quynh Hoa. The jury highly appreciates their research for new idea, feasibility and high application ability.
The “Holcim Prize” Program will also be extended to Can Tho University to look for the second excellent research by students with financial support up to 6000 USD. Applied results of two best researches of University of Technology (VNU-HCM) and Can Tho University will be considered to get the championship of “Holcim Prize” Program which will be announced in February, 2010.
- External Assessment at University of Social Sciences & Humanities
- Cuba delegation visited and worked with Vietnam National University – Ho Chi Minh City (VNU-HCM)
- 10 billion VND for VNUHCM Start-up Fund
- 15TH ANNIVERSARY ON THE CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF VIETNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY – HCM
- The 6th ASEAN Youth Cultural Forum Opening Ceremony