The Laboratory for NanoTechnology Celebrated 04 Years of Establishment
The LNT was established in 2004 and officially went to operation 02 years ago. The purpose of the LNT is to develop and transfer science & technology research achievements for industries, support industrial researches on materials and microelectronics, perform higher education in the field of Nano technology.
According to the plan, in 2010, the LNT will have been excessively invested the sum of 3 million USD to put into specialty equipments for the research of nano technology, presently, LNT has consisted of research labs, clean rooms with full range of basic equipments used for the key researches: design & simulation, thin film materials, nano bio sensor, solar cell, carbon nanotube, LED light & laser technology, MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) component research & manufacturing… In which, the magnificent with high value equipments are PECVD (Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition), sputtering, mask aligner, RIE (Reactive Ion Etch), SEM (Scanning Electro Microprobe), AFM (Atomic Force Microscope), STM (Scanning Tunneling Microscope),… The main goal is to bring the research-application activities to the context of
- 15TH ANNIVERSARY ON THE CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF VIETNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY – HCM
- Fire alarm system on the Internet won the champion of CiC 2017
- Dr. Truong Hai Nhung: Learning How To Balance Between Work And Family
- VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law: Groundbreaking Ceremony for the construction of Block B1
- Laos and Cambodian new year festival at VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law