The Laboratory for NanoTechnology Celebrated 04 Years of Establishment
The LNT was established in 2004 and officially went to operation 02 years ago. The purpose of the LNT is to develop and transfer science & technology research achievements for industries, support industrial researches on materials and microelectronics, perform higher education in the field of Nano technology.
According to the plan, in 2010, the LNT will have been excessively invested the sum of 3 million USD to put into specialty equipments for the research of nano technology, presently, LNT has consisted of research labs, clean rooms with full range of basic equipments used for the key researches: design & simulation, thin film materials, nano bio sensor, solar cell, carbon nanotube, LED light & laser technology, MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) component research & manufacturing… In which, the magnificent with high value equipments are PECVD (Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition), sputtering, mask aligner, RIE (Reactive Ion Etch), SEM (Scanning Electro Microprobe), AFM (Atomic Force Microscope), STM (Scanning Tunneling Microscope),… The main goal is to bring the research-application activities to the context of
- 2010 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management
- VNUHCM-PUF celebrates the graduation ceremony
- The 13th Anniversary of the establishment of VNUHCM-International University.
- Memorandum of Understanding signing Ceremony between VNU-HCM and Hiroshima University
- Launching the website to assist students on National Entrance Examination registration