The Red Journey across Viet Nam: Traveling for not wasting the youth
In the afternoon of May 7th, the Red Journey across Viet Nam presented at the Dormitory B of VNUHCM with propaganda activities on blood donation and thrombosis. “Traveling for not wasting the youth” is the motto of the program brought to students participating.
Red Journey volunteers gave advices to students of VNUHCM
At the training course, VNUHCM students participated in humanitarian blood donation, team lining-up, gift giving, propaganda on thalassemia, releasing balloons, flash mod, etc …
Mr. Truong Vu, Vice Chairperson of the Red Journey Coordinating Committee shared, “Red Journey was born with the desire to connect students, create opportunities for students to learn more and step into the life more. In particular, Red Journey also bring little wishes for the misfortune fates which suffered blood diseases.
Hoang Gia Bao, a student in the third year of IT University, said: “The Red journey helps me gain more knowledge about my blood, and help more people. Each activity of the Red Journey is memorable, traveling in order not to waste the youth ”
- Laos and Cambodian new year festival at VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law
- Prof. Dr Nguyen Thi Canh was awarded the Vietnam Women 2016
- Public lecture of the President of Harvard University at VNUHCM-USSH
- VNUHCM-Development Fund To Hold Start-Up Talkshow
- Students of School of Economics and Laws won prize in Do & Win Contest