VNU-HCM Promulgated the Regulations on Postgraduate Education at Master Level
This Regulations is established based on the common regulations on postgraduate education at master level of the Ministry of Education & Training, based on the referencing of regulations on master education of elite universities worldwide which is suitable for the education structure of VNU-HCM and meet the higher educationa quality standard in pursuant to the particular requirement of VNU-HCM.
The Regulations consist of 7 chapters, 58 terms which set out common issues on master education of VNU-HCM, including: common regulations, regulations on institutes for master education and establishment of new master education major, regulations on master education curriculum, the administration, organizing and admission for the master education program.
Happened to know, VNU-HCM will apply regulation on admission in the new Regulations from the admission of phase 2/2009 (in August 2008). New regulations in the new Regulations will be applied for learners of the new course of phase 2/2009 onwards.
- VNUHCM and Sai Gon Giai Phong Newspapers To Cooperate On Promoting Eeducation Development Propaganda
- 4 YOUNG TALENTS OF VNUHCM RECEIVED THE GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS 2016
- Transition from Associate Degree to University Degree in English Language & Literature Major
- The 11th opening ceremony of Student Festival VNUHCM
- VNUHCM’s Meeting with The National Assembly Committee For Culture, Education, Youth And Children