VNUHCM appointed new executives
On 13/9, VNUHCM held an appointment ceremony and meet retired managerial executives.
VNUHCM appointed Mr.Tran Anh Cuong, Vice Director of Human Resources Department to be Vice Director of Emulation and Rewards Department; Dr.Nguyen Dinh Huy, Faculty of Laws, VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law to be Vice Director of Inspection and Legal Affairs Department; Dr.Do Van Bien, Vice Director of Student Affairs Department to be Vice Director of VNUHCM-Publishing House.
Prof. Huynh Thanh Dat handed appointment decisions to Mr. Tran Anh Cuong, Dr. Do Van Bien and Dr. Nguyen Dinh Huy
Moreover, Dr.Thai Thi Thu Huong, Vice Director of VNUHCM-Center for Political Science, Director of Emulation and Rewards Department has retired from managerial position and moved to professional position at VNUHCM-Center for Political Science from 9/2017.
Speaking at the ceremony, Prof. Huynh Thanh Dat, President of VNUHCM, thanked and congratulated the executives for their new positions. President of VNUHCM is confident and believes that the executives will stand shoulder to shoulder, do well at managerial and professional work and together build a rapidly grown VNUHCM.
- 570 years Anniversary of Korean language promulgation
- Spirit of enterprise in public organizations needs to be built
- UIT – VNU-HCM Inaugurated the IT Universalize Computer Room for Hue Phong Co., Ltd
- STUDENTS OF TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY (VNU-HCM) SPONSORED 6000 USD
- Faculty of Economics – VNU-HCM held “Maintenance of Higher Education Quality Conference”