VNUHCM appointed new executives
On 13/9, VNUHCM held an appointment ceremony and meet retired managerial executives.
VNUHCM appointed Mr.Tran Anh Cuong, Vice Director of Human Resources Department to be Vice Director of Emulation and Rewards Department; Dr.Nguyen Dinh Huy, Faculty of Laws, VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law to be Vice Director of Inspection and Legal Affairs Department; Dr.Do Van Bien, Vice Director of Student Affairs Department to be Vice Director of VNUHCM-Publishing House.
Prof. Huynh Thanh Dat handed appointment decisions to Mr. Tran Anh Cuong, Dr. Do Van Bien and Dr. Nguyen Dinh Huy
Moreover, Dr.Thai Thi Thu Huong, Vice Director of VNUHCM-Center for Political Science, Director of Emulation and Rewards Department has retired from managerial position and moved to professional position at VNUHCM-Center for Political Science from 9/2017.
Speaking at the ceremony, Prof. Huynh Thanh Dat, President of VNUHCM, thanked and congratulated the executives for their new positions. President of VNUHCM is confident and believes that the executives will stand shoulder to shoulder, do well at managerial and professional work and together build a rapidly grown VNUHCM.
- PRESIDENT NGUYEN MINH TRIET PAYING A WORKING VISIT TO VNU-HCM
- VNUHCM-ITP launches Co-creative Space
- Quality of human resource: Big challenge of intergration
- VNUHCM sets stage to expand collaborations with Arizona State University
- VNUHCM And Binh Duong Province To Sign The Cooperation Agreement For 2017-2022 Period