VNUHCM-Development Fund To Hold Start-Up Talkshow
VNUHCM-Development Fund (VNUHCM-DF) will hold a talkshow with Guest Speaker Johnathan Hanh Nguyen – Chairman of Imex Pan Pacific Group at 8:30 am on June 17th at Hall A, VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law (VNUHCM-UEL).
Speaker Johnathan Hanh Nguyen will talk about how students can get successful startups, the secret to standing up from failures, and steps to avoid failed start-up projects.
Speaker Johnathan Hanh Nguyen was born in 1951 in Nha Trang. In 1974, he settled in the Philippines, then studied in the United States and worked as a financial inspector for Boeing. In 1986, Johnathan Hanh Nguyen was one of the first overseas Vietnamese to back to Vietnam and invest when founding Imex Pan Pacific. From 2004 until now, he has been serving as the Chairman and CEO of the Imex Pacific Group.
Students can register here or contact VNUHCM- Development Fund, Room 308A, VNUHCM Administration Building, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District; Tel 08-37242160(1644); email: email@example.com.
The startup fair held by VNUHCM
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Huynh Thanh Dat Assigned President of VNUHCM
- University Enrollment and Career Consultant Workshop for students at Nguyễn Trãi High School – Ninh Thuan Province
- Public lecture of the President of Harvard University at VNUHCM-USSH
- The Delegation of Pham Van Dong University Paying a Working Visit to VNU-HCM
- Prof. Dr Nguyen Thi Canh was awarded the Vietnam Women 2016