VNUHCM-PUF celebrates the graduation ceremony
On the morning of June 7th, VNUHCM-Pôle Universitaire Francais (VNUHCM-PUF) held a graduation ceremony for 64 new masters, bachelors in Business Economics course V, Economics Management course VII and Information Technology course VI.
Attending the ceremony were Ms. Morgane Hebert – Representative of the French Embassy; Dr. Nguyen Duc Nghia and Prof. Nguyen Hoi Nghia – Vice President of VNUHCM; Prof. Ho Bao Quoc – Director of VNUHCM-PUF and staff of VNUHCM-PUF.
On behalf of VNUHCM, Dr. Nguyen Duc Nghia said: “I congratulate the students who have gone through hard study to obtain a European degree. I also congratulate VNUHCM-PUF that after 10 years of operation, the center has created a prestigious title in the education field in Vietnam.
The training program at VNUHCM-PUF is one of the high quality training programs designed in accordance with international standards and adapted to the context of Vietnam and Asia. 3-year course for bachelor and 2 years for master level. The training time is based on the LMD model (License – Master – Doctorat) of Europe. Of these, more than 80% of the subjects are taught directly by international professors from prestigious French and European universities. In addition, students will also be given hands-on exercises and hands-on experience with experienced Vietnamese trainers.
Dr. Nguyen Duc Nghia – Vice President of VNUHCM awarded the degree to trainees.
Prof. Nguyen Hoi Nghia – Vice President of VNUHCM and new graduates of VNUHCM-PUF.
- 15TH ANNIVERSARY ON THE CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF VIETNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY – HCM
- Announcement Ceremony For Nominating Director Position Of National Central Laboratory
- Opening the Training course of “Enhancing English capacity for young staffs at VNUHCM”
- More than 200 staffs and students taking part in Ho Da Trail Run 2016
- VNUHCM Meeting With The Delegation Of HCMC People’s Council