VNUHCM-PUF celebrates the graduation ceremony
On the morning of June 7th, VNUHCM-Pôle Universitaire Francais (VNUHCM-PUF) held a graduation ceremony for 64 new masters, bachelors in Business Economics course V, Economics Management course VII and Information Technology course VI.
Attending the ceremony were Ms. Morgane Hebert – Representative of the French Embassy; Dr. Nguyen Duc Nghia and Prof. Nguyen Hoi Nghia – Vice President of VNUHCM; Prof. Ho Bao Quoc – Director of VNUHCM-PUF and staff of VNUHCM-PUF.
On behalf of VNUHCM, Dr. Nguyen Duc Nghia said: “I congratulate the students who have gone through hard study to obtain a European degree. I also congratulate VNUHCM-PUF that after 10 years of operation, the center has created a prestigious title in the education field in Vietnam.
The training program at VNUHCM-PUF is one of the high quality training programs designed in accordance with international standards and adapted to the context of Vietnam and Asia. 3-year course for bachelor and 2 years for master level. The training time is based on the LMD model (License – Master – Doctorat) of Europe. Of these, more than 80% of the subjects are taught directly by international professors from prestigious French and European universities. In addition, students will also be given hands-on exercises and hands-on experience with experienced Vietnamese trainers.
Dr. Nguyen Duc Nghia – Vice President of VNUHCM awarded the degree to trainees.
Prof. Nguyen Hoi Nghia – Vice President of VNUHCM and new graduates of VNUHCM-PUF.
- CENTRE OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION (CIE VNU-HCM) ENROLLING 1+ 1 AMERICAN MASTER PROGRAM
- Fire alarm system on the Internet won the champion of CiC 2017
- VNUHCM appointed new executives
- University Enrollment and Career Consultant Workshop for students at Nguyễn Trãi High School – Ninh Thuan Province
- International University – VNU-HCM Signed the Cooperation Agreement With Three Universities In HCM