VNUHCM To Sign Cooperation Agreement With Baku State University
In the afternoon of September 23rd, Prof. Huynh Thanh Dat – President of Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City (VNUHCM) met, exchanged and signed cooperation agreement with the Deputy Minister of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the delegation of Baku State University.
At the meeting, Prof. Huynh Thanh Dat affirmed that Vietnam and Azerbaijan have had many cooperation on many international forums, consistently enhanced partnership in many fields, especially education. Particularly, in November 2015, VNUHCM-University of Social Sciences and Humanities (VNUHCM-USSH) held a talk with Azerbaijani Deputy Minister on the topic of history of Azerbaijan. Prof. Dat hopes that the educational partnership between the two sides will be increasingly tightened, opening up even more deep and wide and practical co-operation.
Firudin Gurbanov, the Deputy Minister of Education of Azerbaijan, said that relations between Vietnam and Azerbaijan have reached new heights. “I hope that the ceremony of signing cooperation agreement in technology and science between the two top universities of both sides will lead to more developments in science, education as well as the number of Vietnamese students studying in Azerbaijan in the future”.
It is known that Baku State University currently has 1.500 lecturers and staff, 17 faculties, 2 research centers as well as 3 educational systems in English, Russian and Azerbaijani.
Photo: Prof. Huynh Thanh Dat signing cooperation agreement with the representative of Azerbaijan.
- Concluding Conference Of The Execution Of Career Orientation – University Admission Consultancy
- VNUHCM-University of Technology students won the First Prize of international robot competition
- Memorandum of Understanding signing Ceremony between VNU-HCM and Hiroshima University
- STUDENTS OF TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY (VNU-HCM) SPONSORED 6000 USD
- Prof. Huynh Thanh Dat: Raise VNUHCM training quality to higher level