VNUHCM-University of Technology Achieved European Standard from HCERES
On June 13th, VNUHCM -University of Technology (VNUHCM-UT) was informed to have achieved the accreditation from The High Council for Evaluation of Research and Higher Education (HCERES) in France, which is valid for 5 years.
Delegates from HCERES took preliminary survey at VNUHCM-UT in 10/2016. Photo: BK
Previously, HCERES had evaluated and tested the University of Technology in 3 days (from March 1st to March 3rd) with the set of evaluation including 6 areas, 17 standards, 29 criteria. Among the criteria, there were some criteria directly related to learners such as: learning environment and training management, training and research policies meeting the needs of learners, Quality Assurance Policy, morality in training…
HCERES is an independent higher education quality assessment and accreditation organization responsible for assessing higher education institutions, research organizations, and training programs.
HCERES is an official member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) and the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG) in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
VNUHCM-UT is one of the first four universities in Vietnam to achieved the quality assessment from HCERES standard.
- Prof. Huynh Thanh Dat: Raise VNUHCM training quality to higher level
- COLLOQUIUM ON CANADA – VIETNAM COOPERATION IN HIGHER EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
- The 11th VNU-HCM Student sports event 2017
- Transfer Education From Collegiate to University in Cultural Studies and Information Library Studies
- External Assessment at University of Social Sciences & Humanities