VNUHCM-University of Technology Achieved European Standard from HCERES
On June 13th, VNUHCM -University of Technology (VNUHCM-UT) was informed to have achieved the accreditation from The High Council for Evaluation of Research and Higher Education (HCERES) in France, which is valid for 5 years.
Delegates from HCERES took preliminary survey at VNUHCM-UT in 10/2016. Photo: BK
Previously, HCERES had evaluated and tested the University of Technology in 3 days (from March 1st to March 3rd) with the set of evaluation including 6 areas, 17 standards, 29 criteria. Among the criteria, there were some criteria directly related to learners such as: learning environment and training management, training and research policies meeting the needs of learners, Quality Assurance Policy, morality in training…
HCERES is an independent higher education quality assessment and accreditation organization responsible for assessing higher education institutions, research organizations, and training programs.
HCERES is an official member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) and the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG) in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
VNUHCM-UT is one of the first four universities in Vietnam to achieved the quality assessment from HCERES standard.
- The 1st International Conference on Arts, Social Sciences and Technology 2010 (iCAST2010)
- CENTRE OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION (CIE VNU-HCM) ENROLLING 1+ 1 AMERICAN MASTER PROGRAM
- VNUHCM Meeting With The Delegation Of HCMC People’s Council
- The University of Mahidol visited and met with students of VNU-HCM
- Conference On Human Resources For International Integration: Realities And Solutions