VNUHCM-University of Technology directly admitting 812 candidates
In the morning on June 26th, VNUHCM-University of Technology (VNUHCM-UT) announced the results of the direct admission of regular university system in 2017 folowing direct enrollment regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training and the priority in accordance with the regulations of VNUHCM.
Accordingly, the total number of directly amitted candidates was 812. Including 693 candidates were recruited under the enrollment method of VNUHCM and 119 candidates are considered directly under the enrollment regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training.
The group of major with the highest number of candidates under the priority consideration in accordance with the regulations of VNUHCM is Electrical- Electronics Engineering; Electronics-Communication Engineering; Control and Automation Technology with 142 candidates.
The directly admission cases as enrollment regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training includes those who won the National Excellent Students Award and the National Science and Technology Award.
Priority for recruitment according to the regulations of VNUHCM are: students of specialized schools, gifted universities, provinces across the country; students in upper secondary schools belong to the group of the highest average scores in the national high school exam in 2015, 2016.
Admitted candidates have to confirm the admission by sending the original certificate of results of the national high school exam 2017 to the Training Department – VNUHCM-UT (268 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City) before 5p.m July 20th.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Huynh Thanh Dat Assigned President of VNUHCM
- VNUHCM – University of Social Sciences and Humanities received official training code accreditation to Faculty of Urban Studies
- USSH Held The Inauguration Ceremony for Establishment of Faculty of Cultural Studies
- Opening Of Vietnam National University – HCMC’s Second Assembly Meeting – Third Term-2008
- External Assessment at University of Social Sciences & Humanities