Working visit of CEA-LETI-MINATEC delegation to VNU-HCM
On June 2nd, 2009, CEA-LETI-MINATEC delegation leaded by Mr. Jean Charles Guibert, President of Minatec paid a working visit to VNU-HCM. As VNU-HCM representatvies, Dr. Nguyen Duc Nghia, Vice President of VNU-HCM and Prof. Dr. Dang Luong Mo – Advisor to VNU-HCM President received the delegation.
At the meeting, VNU-HCM and Minatec are willing to foster the development of the cooperation with a new phase.
– Enhancing the collaboration between Minatec and Laboratory Nano Technology (LNT) so that LNT works more effecftively, exploits effectively the equipments from Minatec and promoting the students and researchers exchange.
– Looking for the opportunities to collaborate in IC Design, renewable energy.
– Related to the project “Nuclear Human Resource Development for Peaceful Application of Atomic Energy at VNU-HCM”, Mr. Guibert will report to CEA, and at the end of this June, the project team can meet the representative of CEA to discuss further on this project.
– About the project of “Establishment of Technology Tranfer and Intellectual Center in VNU-HCM”, VNU-HCM asks for consultancy and supports of Mr. Guibert.
- Opening the Training course of “Enhancing English capacity for young staffs at VNUHCM”
- New book: Postharvest Technology for Southeast Asian Perishable Crops (2nd Edition)
- Signing agreement of cooperation between IC Design Research and Education Center (ICDREC)
- VNUHCM organized The 8th Trung thu yeu thuong
- VNUHCM-University of Social Sciences and Humanities announced newly-appointed Vice Rector