International Seminar “Statistical Challenges in Electronic Commerce Research”
On 27th and 28th June, VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law collaborated with the National University of Singapore and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology to organize the International Seminar “Statistical Challenges in Electronic Commerce Research”- “Thirteenth Symposium on Statistical Challenges in Electronic Commerce Research – SCECR 2017”.
Attending the seminar were Assoc. Prof. Duong Anh Duc, Vice President of VNUHCM and nearly 100 delegates including scholars, experts, managers in information technology, management information system, E-commerce of the United States, Germany, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, etc. …
The seminar had 60 reports focusing on researches related to the application of Information technology, e-commerce to call the community capital, health care for people.
Besides, the seminar also provided analytical methods for exploring data, information from the Internet and other sources; offered researches in online community building and solutions to attract users to join online communities.
Within the framework of the seminar, there was a discussion on the topic “Ethics in Big Data and Analysis”.
Mr. Keong Tea Kim (Hong Kong) presenting the report.
Delegates attending the seminar.
- VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law launching The American Law Center
- Dr. Nguyen Thi Hiep received Talented Young Science Researcher 2016 award
- The Little Chickens (VNU-HCM) won the first prize at the LSI Design Contest
- 20 research topics of VNUHCM students won Eureka 2016 Prizes
- Dr. Nguyen Thi Hiep won the first prize of ASEAN-U.S. Science Prize 2017