Policy forum 2016: “Modernizing college education in Vietnam”
Training Centre for Advanced Management (TCAM) held The Policy Forum 2016 in 2 days December 7th and 8th with the topic: “Modernizing College Education in Vietnam”.
It was an important action of Vietnam Skills for Employment Project (VSEP) which was sponsored by Canadian Government in order to strengthen the education and vocational training system in Vietnam. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Huynh Thanh Dat, Vice President of VNUHCM attended the forum.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Le Quang Minh, Co-director of the VSEP Project of Vietnam, CEO of TCAM said: “In the past two years, colleges participating in the project have made great efforts in deploying new programs, making new enrollment tactics to attracted more students and companies into education activities. We believe that the project will open a lot of interesting discussions and achieve some positive results”.
At the forum, leaders of all colleges were shared the information of opportunities and challenges of college education system in Vietnam in modernizing process. Canadian professors had introduced some experience lessons in modernizing university education in Canada and international.
- “Luxury and Rubble: Civility and Dispossession in the New Saigon” Seminar
- Products of VNUHCM-ICDREC Evaluated Over 290 Billion VND
- 20 research topics of VNUHCM students won Eureka 2016 Prizes
- Seminar On Post-graduate Education For South West Region
- Dr. Le Xuan Thuyen: the worst is still in the future