3600 Job Opportunities at Job Fair 2017
On May 12, VNUHCM-International University (VNUHCM-IU) held the Job Fair 2017 with the participation of nearly 5,000 students and 70 domestic and foreign enterprises, many of which are major enterprises, such as Prudential Vietnam, Eximbank, Unilever Vietnam, WorldQuant, Intel Vietnam, BOSCH Vietnam and Vietnam Airline.
Compared to the previous four times, 2017 Job Fair offers more job opportunities for students, with 3,600 positions available in 80 booths.
Students join activities at the booths
Prof. Ho Thanh Phong, Rector of VNUHCM-International University, said that this is the first time that the fair has been held on such a large scale and will be probably continued in the future because the university always wants to connect its good students with the enterprises.
VNUHCM-IU and enterprises’ representatives join the cutting-ribbon ceremony in the grand opening of the 2017 Job Fair
Eximbank and TMA Solutions had students register and get interviewed on site. Mr. Le Huynh Hoa, H.R Manager of Eximbank, said: “Though these programs, we can often recruit 60-70% of the application. Students are supposed to take the IQ test, English proficiency and professional knowledge here. Hopefully we could recruit around 100 students this time.”
- VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law Opened the Virtual Online Stock Exchange
- Four Universities Achieved Education Quality Assessment Standards
- VNUHCM-University of Technology Students Won The Second Prize In The Cyber Race
- Students of VNUHCM won 2 Gold Awards in designing and manufacturing applications
- VNUHCM Honored 116 Students With 5 Merits