Exchange Programs Under AUN-ACTS For International Students at VNUHCM
EXHCHANGE PROGRAMS UNDER AUN-ACTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AT VNUHCM
|Name of Program||Exchange program under AUN-ACTS for international students at VNUHCM
ACTS was initiated by the ASEAN University Network (AUN) with the primary objective to facilitate student and academic mobility in ASEAN. ACTS is a modified version, user-friendly, of the credit transfer system which:
– Will be a student-centered system based on students’ workload in terms of the learning outcome.
– Will be applicable to student mobility and exchange in the general duration of one, up to a maximum of two academic semesters, or a shorter period of study (for example, a summer semester) if deemed necessary.
– Will take into account the existing institutional and national credit systems for the expression and conversion of credits, study periods and learning outcome achievements.
– Will not require a modification of the existing institutional or national credit systems.
As a member of AUN, VNUHCM has been participating in ACTS system since 2010. Applying for ACTS at VNUHCM, international students have a chance to study at our member universities:
– VNUHCM-University of Technology
– VNUHCM-University of Science
– VNUHCM-University of Social Sciences and Humanities
– VNUHCM-International University
– VNUHCM-University of Information Technology
– VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law
|Detail Conditions||– Be enrolled at AUN member universities and Plus Three member universities participating in AUN-ACTS
– Be enrolled and pay tuition fees at their home universities as full-time students during the entire period of study at VNUHCM
– Have completed at least two semesters of study at their home universities
– Be proficient in English or the language which the course requires
– Meet the requirements of each course
|Semester Offered||Up to 2 semesters|
|Exchange level||Undergraduate, Graduate|
|How to apply & Course information||Sign up and fill in information on: http://apps.acts.ui.ac.id/|
|Contact information||Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Thao
External Relations Department, VNUHCM