Nearly 1.000 students participated in Law Festival 2016
In the morning of November 12, Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union of Ho Chi Minh City coordinated with Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City to organize Law Festival of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam 2016 at VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law (VNUHCM-UEL), which attracted nearly 1.000 students’ attendance.
The festival responded to the Law Day of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, November 9, with a lot of various activities such as: Mock Trial on Law of Traffic, Online competition of Traffic safety – Happiness everywhere; gameshow of Integration Arena; Law-propaganda poster design Competition; ‘Me and the Festival’ photo contest…
Hoang Ngoc Hieu, Secretary of Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union of The University of Economics and Law said: “The purpose of this festival is to provide basic law knowledge to students, create an atmosphere where students can interact with one another and show their law knowledge. Therefore, they will execute the law consciously”.
Nguyen Thi Nguyet Anh, student of VNUHCM-University of Social Sciences and Humanities said: “Attending the festival, beside knowing more about law, I also receive many interesting gifts. This program has so many lively ways to transmit the law, which helps students demonstrate their creation and show their skills and spirits”.
Participant of the “Me and Law day” contest
A simulation trial on Vietnamese traffic laws.
- Nobel prize-winning Prof Gerard’t Hooft ‘s Public Talk “On The Basic laws of Nature”
- VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law Opened the Virtual Online Stock Exchange
- THE FIRST TWO DOCTORS TRAINED BY VNUHCM-UNIVERSITY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ARE GRADUATED
- The 11th award ceremony for Korean literature review
- Chairman Of IMEX PAN PACIFIC GROUP Donated 1 Billion VND To VNUHCM Startup Fund