Ngo Ngoc Anh won the 2nd prize of “The Luong Van Can Merit 2017” 2017
On 20/10 in HCMC, Doanh Nhan Saigon magazine held the final round and awarded The 7th Luong Van Can Merit 2017. Student Ngo Ngoc Anh, Faculty of Foreign Economics, VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law, won the second prize with the project “Clean incense from Lien Tam lotus”.
Organizing Committee awarded Ngo Ngoc Anh
Lien Tam Incense which was made from lotus root and seed skin was not only safe because of the natural ingredients but also helpful for he economic development of Dong Thap. The project was highly appreciated by the judges and encouraged to bring products to the market.
Students of VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law shared happiness with Ngoc Anh
The Luong Van Can Merit 2017 had 1,244 participants from 45 institutes, colleges and universities taking part in: Economics – Business knowledge general knowledge, The idea of Luong Van Can and the English proficiency, Business ideas development, Oral defense for business project.
With the second prize, the female student from Dong Thap province won a prize worth VND50 million and many other valuable scholarships.
- VNUHCM-UT students won 7 Loa Thanh 2016 awards
- 7 VNUHCM students received scholarships KOVA 2016
- Nobel prize-winning Prof Gerard’t Hooft ‘s Public Talk “On The Basic laws of Nature”
- More Than 1,000 Students Participated in the Technical Festival Day
- VNUHCM-University Of Science Awards Excellent Students