Opening Ceremony of The 2nd International Student Science Forum 2017
In the morning of June 22nd, the opening ceremony of the Second International Student Science Forum (ISSF) in 2017 was held at the Hall of the City People Committee with the theme “Industrial Revolution 4.0 and Smart City Building “.
This year the forum was attended by 108 official delegates. Among them, 72 delegates were selected from universities across the country, 36 from Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Thailand and China. In addition, the forum also attracted 1,500 Vietnamese students to attend, and participate in exchange activities.
In the program, delegates will discuss five main topics: the 4th Industrial Revolution; Model, idea for smart urban; Platform technologies, smart urban innovative software; Smart urban services; The role of people in smart urban.
In addition, delegates have the opportunity to participate in the exchange activities, such as visiting the key projects, science and technology centers and historical sites in Ho Chi Minh City as well as exchanging with students of some universities in Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen Duc Nghia – Vice President of VNUHCM speaking at the opening ceremony
The Second ISSF delegates in 2017
- Exchange With Japanese Students At VNUHCM-University of Information Technology
- VNUHCM-USSH Student Won First Prize In Poetry Contest
- Launching the website to assist students on National Entrance Examination registration
- Launching Student’s English Singing Contest 2017
- Closing the 11th Student Sport Festival