Startup Open Day attracted 41 graduate students from the University of Georgia
Attending were Mr.Nguyen Anh Thi – Director of VNUHCM-Information Technology Park, Mr. Nguyen Duc Binh – Director of SME Orientation Center, Mr. Nguyen Minh Tri – CEO and Founder of Mimosa Technology.
At the event, Mr. Nguyen Anh Thi – – Director of VNUHCM- ITP gave the delegation a close look at the Vietnamese economy in the current period as well as the opportunity to interact directly with startups operating in the VNUHCM-ITP dynamic startup environment.
Starting from the reality of starting a business, Mr. Nguyen Minh Tri – CEO Mimosa shared difficulties, capital barriers, personnel costs as well as cultural differences with other countries in startup and intellectual property problems for Vietnamese startup.
According to the guests, to organize and implement effectively training programs, the personnel recruitment was very important for businesses to create momentum initially. In addition, the startup’s ability of foreign language would be a decisive factor in outside learning and exchanging.
The event was organized to give an overview of the current Vietnamese economy and the opportunities – challenges of starting a business in Viet Nam.
- VNUHCM-University of Information Technology Announced Direct And Priority Enrollment List
- Opening Ceremony of The 2nd International Student Science Forum 2017
- VNUHCM-University of Economics and Law Opened the Virtual Online Stock Exchange
- Students of VNUHCM won 2 Gold Awards in designing and manufacturing applications
- Freshmen’s Singing Voice Gala 2017