THE FIRST TWO DOCTORS TRAINED BY VNUHCM-UNIVERSITY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ARE GRADUATED
On December 17th morning, at the hall number one, VNUHCM-University of Information Technology (VNUHCM-UIT) held the second graduation ceremony of schoolyear 2016 for two postgraduates, 42 graduate students, 134 regular students, 4 second diploma system students and 18 students of training system remotely over the network.
Especially, this is the first time VNUHCM-UIT has two postgraduates who completed its doctor training program
At the ceremony, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Duong Anh Duc, the principal of VNUHCM-UIT claimed that the year 2016 has marked many important events of VNUHCM-UIT. This is a year to celebrate 10 years of formation and development of VNUHCM-UIT and Labor Medal Third Class and many prizes in academic competitions in Vietnam and abroad.
“In particular, this year the training program of the school’s Ph.D. was reaping the first fruits; two fellows Huynh Ngoc Tin and Truong Hai Bang excellently completed doctoral training program “- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Duong Anh Duc proudly emphasized.
Also during the ceremony, VNUHCM-UIT rector board did not only reward for graduate students, excellent students and good students, but they also awarded gifts to the committees during the last class who had positive contributions in a whole year.
- VNUHCM-University of Technology Students Won The Second Prize In The Cyber Race
- “Youth’s Voice” Oral Competition 2017
- 2017 university enrollment: VNUHCM-International University to organize new admissions methods
- Opening Ceremony of The 2nd International Student Science Forum 2017
- Nearly 500 students of VNUHCM-University of Social Sciences and Humanities enjoying symphony night