Tungtung.Vn Won The Second Prize Of Start-Up Student Ideas Contest
Tungtung.vn – the social networking application of online multiple-choice tests by students from VNUHCM-University of Science (VNUHCM-US) and HCM University of Technology and Education just won the second prize of the 1st Start- Up Student Ideas Contest on March 18th in Hanoi.
Tungtung.vn was the idea of Phan Thanh Tung (a sophormore majoring in IT at VNUHCM-US). This is a social network that provides connectivity technology between people who have the need to share exam questions, and those who need online exam practices to improve the quality of education.
Thanh Tung said that in the context of robust IT development, while the education of the countries has applied technology in teaching to improve the quality, Vietnam has not taken advantage of the benefits that IT brings in yet. So Tungtung.vn was created to build an online ecosystem which provides solutions for research, learning and knowledge connection.
The 1st Start- Up Student Ideas Contest, which was held by the Central Committee of the Vietnam Student Association, attracted 569 proposal submissions nationwide. The organizing committee selected 15 excellent start-up ideas for the final round of March 17th. These ideas are typical of the entrepreneurial spirit as well as creative dynamism of Vietnamese students.
Tungtung.vn won the second prize (Photo credit: Nam Tran)
- VNUHCM-University of Technology to publish the public electric motorcycle system
- VNUHCM-School of Medicine organized the 2nd Academic Competition of SMAC
- VNUHCM-University of Technology Launching the Month of the Youth
- First Batch Of Aerospace Technology Major To Be Trained
- Nearly 4,500 students become New members of the Vietnamese Students’ Association