Announcement for International Summer Session 2017 program hosted by Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City (VNUHCM) is announcing the International Summer Session 2017 program hosted by Hankuk University of Foreign Studies with details as followed:
- General Information:
- Duration: from 13th Jhly to 11th August 2017
- Language: English for general courses and Korean for Korean language courses
- Slot offering: 4 slots
- Fees: 100% waived tuition fees and field trip fee for exchange students.
– Other fees are not covered by the host. Students are required to pay an additional 300-500 USD for dormitory fee (optional).
To be eligible to apply for HUSTEP, students must:
– Be enrolled in full-time undergraduate degree programs for at least one semester
– GPA ≥ 2/4
– TOEFL iBT ≥ 71 or equivalent
- Application documents:
– 02 photos 3×4 cm
- Transcript of academic record
- Dormitory registration form (optional)
- Certificate of Health Bản sao hộ chiếu (for dormitory seeker)
- Certificate of English proficiency
- Recommendation Letter
- Promotion document from corresponding university member
- Deadline for application: 13th April 2017
- Application process:
– Each university member promote at most 04 students in priority order. The promotion document is to send to Department of External relations, VNUHCM.
– After getting promotion document from VNUHCM, HUFS will send email to the nominees to complete the online application process.
– Nominees are to print out all documents at: http://webs.hufs.ac.kr:8989/src08/jsp/fexchange/index.html and send their application profile to the following address:
Office of International Student Services
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
107, Imun-ro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea, 02450
For enquiries, refer to:
HUFS Summer: http://summer.hufs.ac.kr
HUFS Website: http://international.hufs.ac.kr
HUFS Exchange Blog: http://hankuk.wordpress.com
Or contact Mr. Ha Minh Truong, via tel 08 37242160 (ext: 1453), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invitation to Seminar on Doctoral Scholarships from Auckland University of Technology
- Announcement for The 1st call of 2017 “NII International Internship Program” from National Institute of Informatics (NII)
- VIETNAM EDUCATION FOUNDATION PROGRAMS 2011-2012
- Hokkaido University JLSCP 2017 – 2018
- Announcement for Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking Programme @ National University of Singapore (TF LEaRN @ NUS) 2017 – 2018