Announcement for Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking Programme @ National University of Singapore (TF LEaRN @ NUS) 2017 – 2018
Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City (VNUHCM) would like to announce the Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking Programme @ National University of Singapore (TF LEaRN @ NUS) 2017 – 2018 from National University of Singapore with the details as followed:
- General information:
The Temasek Foundation International Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking (TFI LEaRN) Programme @ NUS nurtures the next generation of Asian leaders by providing opportunities for cultural exchange, networking, community engagement and leadership development.
- Number of scholarship: 03
- Period: 8 – 12/2017
Students must fulfill the following requirements:
– Are nominated by their home university
– Are undergraduates who completed at least one year of study in their home universities
– Are studying in their country of citizenship
– Are in the top 10% of their cohort in academic performance
– Are fluent in English
– Are interested in community service and have served in leadership positions
– Fully commit to all aspects of the programme
- Scholarship: S$6,500
- Submission of documents:
– A CV in English with personal infromation and list of accomplishments.
– The latest official transcript in Vietnamese (signed by the Registrar and includes home university’s seal) and an English version (notarized).
– Documentary evidence of academic awards.
– Documentary evidence of community service activities.
– Documentary evidence of leadership activities.
– Two letters of recommendation by character referees (from professional/academic/extra-curricular background)
– Copy of TOEFL/IELTS/certified English language test by the home university – for applicants who are from non-English medium universities..
– Copy of passport.
- Application procedure:
– Nominated students need to apply for both TF LEaRN Programme and Non-Graduating Exchange Program.
– Nominated students are required to submit the TFI LEaRN online application at https://mysurvey.nus.edu.sg/EFM/se/543BE5C22B09EBD9.
– Nominated students must complete the NUS Non-graduating Exchange Programme application form at https://myaces.nus.edu.sg/ngAdmForm/ between 28 March and 22 April 2017. If this form is not completed, then the TFI LEaRN Programme application will automatically NOT be considered.
– Students will be informed of their application outcome for the TFI LEaRN Programme @ NUS by end-April or early-May through their email, by which they will need to confirm acceptance of the award within 1 week after receiving the offer.
*Note: nominated students must be accepted by TF LEaRN Programme and Non-Graduating Exchange Program to be considered officially join TF LEaRN Programme @ NUS.
Please visit http://www.nus.edu.sg/iro/fa/sch/in/tfilearn.html and http://www.temasekfoundation-international.org.sg/ for more information.
For enquiries, please contacte Ms. Thanh Thao via email: email@example.com or phone: (+84 8) 37 242 160 (ext: 1452).
- Announcement for Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking Programme @ Nanyang Technological University (TF LEaRN Program @ NTU)
- Announcement for The 1st call of 2017 “NII International Internship Program” from National Institute of Informatics (NII)
- Invitation to Seminar on Doctoral Scholarships from Auckland University of Technology
- Special Audit Student (SAS) and Special Research Student (SRS) 2017 – 2018 from Hokkaido University
- Announcement for International Summer Session 2017 program hosted by Hankuk University of Foreign Studies