Announcement for Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking Programme @ Nanyang Technological University (TF LEaRN Program @ NTU)
Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City (VNUHCM) would like to announce the Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking Programme @ Nanyang Technological University (TF LEaRN Program @ NTU) from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore with the details as followed:
- General information:
The goal of the scholarship programme (TFI LEaRN @ NTU) is to build bridges among student leaders in Asia, with an aim to achieve the following:
– Develop a global mindset by acquiring a better appreciation of another culture, lifestyle, language and enriching your leadership skill.
– Form a sustained network among LEaRN participants.
– Work together towards regional connection and development of Asia.
– Build capability and learn whilst involved in the immersion programme.
- Course duration: 26/7 – 8/12/ 2017
To be eligible to apply for TFI LEaRN @ NTU, students must:
– Be nationals of member countries of Asia (except Singapore) to pursue a semester of coursework studies at NTU.
– Be full-time undergraduates of NTU partner universities.
– Have completed at least 2 semesters of study in home university.
– Have good academic performance (minimum GPA of 3.5).
– Be proficient in English.
– Hold leadership positions in University’s co-curricular activity clubs and/or involved in community service as evidenced from participation in activities and projects.
The award is up to S$6,500 to cover full tuition, hostel fees at NTU, airfare and living allowance for the entire semester of immersion at NTU in Singapore.
NTU hall residence will be arranged for TFI LEaRN @ NTU recipients from partner universities in Asia.
- Information and Supporting documents:
– The latest official transcript in Vietnamese (signed by the Registrar and includes home university’s seal) and an English version (notarized).
– CV with personal information and list of accomplishments (in English).
– A 200-word letter written by the applicant on why he/she deserves to be part of the LEaRN programme. (Please list the leadership roles that you are currently undertaking, including involvement in any form of Social Community Services)
– A Recommendation letter from faculty of host institution and an outline of the nominee’s accomplishments.
– Proof of English proficiency: IELTS a minimum of 6 for the Writing sub-test, TOEFL a minimum of 570 (paper)/ 90 (internet)/ 237 (computer)
– A copy of passport
– 03 passport picture (4×6)
- Courses selection:
– Choose at least 10 undergraduate courses for NTU School’s review.
– Applicant can only choose undergraduate courses.
Students may also visit http://www.ntu.edu.sg/tflearn for more information
For enquiries, please contacte Ms. Thanh Thao via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (+84 8) 37 242 160 (ext: 1452).
- The Hokkaido University Short-Term Exchange Program (HUSTEP) 2017 – 2018
- Announcement for International Summer Session 2017 program hosted by Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- Hokkaido University JLSCP 2017 – 2018
- Announcement for The 1st call of 2017 “NII International Internship Program” from National Institute of Informatics (NII)
- Space Science and Technology Conference