ASEAN Credit Transfer System – ACTS
An active member of ASEAN University Network – AUN, Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City (VNUHCM) has been participating in and implementing the ASEAN Credit Transfer System – ACTS designed by AUN in order to:
– Promote and provide an opportunity for AUN member universities’ students to exchange;
– Prepare AUN member universities’ students to integrate in the ASEAN Community in 2015;
– Prepare students for intra-regional travelling-related affairs;
– Contribute to the harmony, understanding and the ASEAN spirit within the region;
– Reinforce the training programs at separate universities by introducing new options in courses and programs for students;
– Develop cooperation in higher education between AUN member universities.
The program aims at both undergraduate and graduate students at VNUHCM who are interested in studying 1-2 semesters at prestigious universities in South East Asia, for example National University of Singapore, Chulalongkorn University, Gadja Mada University, Indonesia University, to name a few.
For more information, please refer to http://apps.acts.ui.ac.id or contact Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Thao, Department of External Relations, VNUHCM, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (84 8) 37 242 160 (ext: 1452)