VNUHCM-University Of Science Awards Excellent Students
On 29/5, VNUHCM-University of Science held a ceremony to commend and reward 29 individuals, 14 collectives and 7 selective team instructors who achieved excellent results in national and international academic competitions in the academic year 2017-2018.
In addition, 9 individuals and 5 selective student teams were awarded the Certificate of Merit by the President of VNUHCM for their remarkable achievements in the National Student Olympic Contest and ACM-ICPC Student Programming Competition in Asia. Particularly, Nguyen Hoang Phuc, a student at Faculty of Biology – Biotechnology was rewarded for winning the first prize in the national contest for the second leader of student contest in 2018.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tran Le Quan, Vice Rector of VNUHCM-US, said: “I hope students do not see the achievement today as the ultimate goal and this is only the starting point for them to continue. Try to achieve greater success in the future.”
On April 13, VNUHCM-US also awarded 3 students, 3 instructors and the HCMUS-Illuminate team for winning the first prize and the second prize in the ACM-ICPC Student Programming Competition in Asia in 2017.
Prof. Tran Le Quan awarded certificates of merit to students who achieved excellent results.
News, photo: VNUHCM-US
- VNUHCM-University of Science: Summation Meeting on Student Scientific Research 2016
- Chairman Of IMEX PAN PACIFIC GROUP Donated 1 Billion VND To VNUHCM Startup Fund
- Opening Ceremony of Daegu City Student Exchange Program
- VNU will run – The Route of Perseverance
- Exchange With Japanese Students At VNUHCM-University of Information Technology