“Youth’s Voice” Oral Competition 2017
In the morning of 8/10, at Linh Trung campus (Thu Duc), VNUHCM-University of Social Sciences and Humanities organized a primary round of “Youth’s Voice” Oral Competition 2017 with the theme “Action for a growing city”.
Participants of the competition
Many hot issues were discussed such as dirty food, bus culture, youngsters’ abortion, students’ cohabitation…After primary round, 20 contestants with the highest scores will be in the semi-final round – “Steel Voice” which was organized on 15/10.
- 15 students of Korean Studies Department were granted Doosan Yonkang Foundation scholarships
- VNUHCM-International University awarding 87 new Master’s degrees.
- Final round of “VNUHCM-USSH students charm” contest
- Scholarship of 1000 USD For Of Students Of Korean Studies Faculty
- VNUHCM-University of Information Technology Announced Direct And Priority Enrollment List